Build Your Passion. Find Your EDGE.
Connecting undergraduates with top professionals in marketing, the Marketing EDGE Collegiate Summit explores how the savviest companies and brands are creating targeted, multi-channel campaigns using digital, data-driven strategies. A select group of undergraduates from across the country will discover rapidly growing careers in data-driven and interactive marketing.
By attending the Summit, you’ll...
- Gain industry insights and tips on launching your marketing career
- Build your network while having fun at outings and networking events
- Sharpen your resume and interviewing skills at career development workshops
Don't believe us, hear what other students have shared about their Summit experience.
Collegiate Summit speakers come from all over the country. When you attend the many workshops, seminars, and panels, you will be hearing from industry experts representing various companies and agencies that are shaping the future of the marketing industry.
Recently Announced Speakers
The Collegiate Summit seminars and workshops are led by top executives from leading companies in the marketing industry. Click here to view our featured recently confirmed speakers at this year's Summit. Share this with your network!
You are eligible to participate in Collegiate Summit if:
- You are currently enrolled in an accredited 4-year college or university in the United States. Students graduating in May or June 2018 are ineligible to apply.
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
Students of all majors are highly encouraged to apply.
A $350 enrollment fee is required upon acceptance into the program. The fee covers:
- Housing at a hotel in New York City, program materials, outings, networking receptions, and meals
Students seeking assistance are eligible to apply for a Marketing EDGE travel grant.
Collegiate Summit Application
The Collegiate Summit 2018 has past. Please check back during the fall for information about the next Collegiate Summit.
The Marketing EDGE Collegiate Summit is made possible by the generous support of our corporate sponsors. They play an essential role in shaping the richness of the workshops and networking events held throughout the Summit.
We are also able to thank the Willa S. Yeck Fund for funds contributed in perpetuity, as well as the Lee Epstein Fund for providing continued support to make this year's Collegiate Summit possible.