Build Your Passion. Find Your EDGE.
June 4-7, 2017 | New York City | #EDGESummit17
Connecting undergrads with top professionals in marketing, the Marketing EDGE Collegiate Summit explores how the savviest companies and brands are creating targeted, multi-channel campaigns using digital, data-driven strategies. A select group of undergraduates from across the country will discover rapidly growing careers in data-driven and interactive marketing.
By attending the Summit, you’ll...
- Gain industry insights and tips on launching your marketing career
- Build your network while having fun at outings and networking events
- Sharpen your resume and interviewing skills at career development workshops
Don't believe us, hear what other students have shared about their Summit experience.
Recently Announced Speakers
Collegiate Summit speakers come from all over the country. When you attend the many workshops, seminars, and panels, you will be hearing from industry experts representing various companies and agencies that are shaping the future of the marketing industry. Click here to view our speakers!
You are eligible to participate in Collegiate Summit if:
- You are currently enrolled in an accredited 4-year college or university in the United States. Students graduating in May or June 2017 are ineligible to apply.
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
Students of all majors are highly encouraged to apply.
A $300 enrollment fee is required upon acceptance into the program. The fee covers:
- Housing at a hotel in New York City, program materials, outings, networking receptions, and meals
Students seeking assistance have an opportunity to apply for a travel grant listed below.
The Marketing EDGE Collegiate Summit is made possible by the generous support of our corporate sponsors. They play an essential role in shaping the richness of the workshops and networking events held throughout the Summit.
We are no longer accepting applications for the 2017 Collegiate Summit.
Travel Grant Application
We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to pursue a career in marketing. To help break down barriers and give all students access to our Collegiate Summit, we are offering a limited amount of need-based Collegiate Summit Travel Grants.
For all Travel Grant recipients, we will: (1) Waive the $300 enrollment fee and (2) Reimburse up to $1,000 of travel costs to-and-from the Summit. Travel reimbursements are distributed after recipients submit their completed travel reimbursement form with all receipts attached.
We are no longer accepting applications for the Collegiate Summit Travel Grant.