Build Your Passion. Find Your EDGE.
New York, NY | June 2018
Connecting undergraduates with top professionals in marketing, the Marketing EDGE Collegiate Summit explores how the savviest companies and brands are creating targeted, multi-channel campaigns using digital, data-driven strategies. A select group of undergraduates from across the country will discover rapidly growing careers in data-driven and interactive marketing.
By attending the Summit, you’ll...
- Gain industry insights and tips on launching your marketing career
- Build your network while having fun at outings and networking events
- Sharpen your resume and interviewing skills at career development workshops
Don't believe us, hear what other students have shared about their Summit experience.
Collegiate Summit speakers come from all over the country. When you attend the many workshops, seminars, and panels, you will be hearing from industry experts representing various companies and agencies that are shaping the future of the marketing industry.
You are eligible to participate in Collegiate Summit if:
- You are currently enrolled in an accredited 4-year college or university in the United States. Students graduating in May or June 2018 are ineligible to apply.
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
Students of all majors are highly encouraged to apply.
The Marketing EDGE Collegiate Summit is made possible by the generous support of our corporate sponsors. They play an essential role in shaping the richness of the workshops and networking events held throughout the Summit.