Build Your Passion. Find Your EDGE.
New York, NY | June 3-6, 2018
Connecting undergraduates with top professionals in marketing, the Marketing EDGE Collegiate Summit explores how the savviest companies and brands are creating targeted, multi-channel campaigns using digital, data-driven strategies. A select group of undergraduates from across the country will discover rapidly growing careers in data-driven and interactive marketing.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2018 Collegiate Summit. Apply below today!
Know someone that would be great for the Summit? Click here to access the Collegiate Summit flyer and share it with your network!
By attending the Summit, you’ll...
- Gain industry insights and tips on launching your marketing career
- Build your network while having fun at outings and networking events
- Sharpen your resume and interviewing skills at career development workshops
Don't believe us, hear what other students have shared about their Summit experience.
Collegiate Summit speakers come from all over the country. When you attend the many workshops, seminars, and panels, you will be hearing from industry experts representing various companies and agencies that are shaping the future of the marketing industry.
You are eligible to participate in Collegiate Summit if:
- You are currently enrolled in an accredited 4-year college or university in the United States. Students graduating in May or June 2018 are ineligible to apply.
- Have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher (on a 4.0 scale)
Students of all majors are highly encouraged to apply.
A $350 enrollment fee is required upon acceptance into the program. The fee covers:
- Housing at a hotel in New York City, program materials, outings, networking receptions, and meals
Students seeking assistance are eligible to apply for a Marketing EDGE travel grant.
Collegiate Summit Application
The Marketing EDGE Collegiate Summit Application is now open! Before you submit your application, please read the instructions below.
How to submit your Collegiate Summit Application:
- Create a New Account on the right side of the webpage. You will use this account to check the status of your application.
- After you create a new account, you will be redirected to the Collegiate Summit Application. Information from your account will populate into the appropriate fields. Continue to complete the rest of the required questions on the form. Please review this information is correct before submitting your application.
- Once your application is submitted, you will be able to review your application under the section My Applications.
The deadline to submit your application is March 10, 2018.
Travel Grant Application
We believe that everyone deserves the opportunity to pursue a career in marketing. To help break down barriers and give all students access to the Collegiate Summit, we are offering a limited amount of need-based Collegiate Summit Travel Grants.
For all Travel Grant recipients, we will: (1) Waive the $350 enrollment fee and (2) Reimburse up to $700 of travel costs to-and-from the Summit. Travel reimbursements are distributed after recipients submit their completed travel reimbursement form with all receipts attached.
How to submit your Travel Grant Application:
- Login to the account used to submit your Collegiate Summit Application.
- You will be redirected to the Travel Grant Application. Information from your account will populate into the appropriate fields. Continue to complete the rest of the required questions.
- Once your application is submitted, you will be able to review both your Collegiate Summit Application and Travel Grant Application under the My Applications.
To ensure that we can successfully review your Travel Grant Application, you must submit both your applications using the same account. Please note that we will be unable to review your Travel Grant Application if you have not submitted the Collegiate Summit Application at the time of the deadline.
The deadline to submit your travel grant application is March 10, 2018.
The Marketing EDGE Collegiate Summit is made possible by the generous support of our corporate sponsors. They play an essential role in shaping the richness of the workshops and networking events held throughout the Summit.