Participation in one of Marketing EDGE's programs gains you access to marketing scholarship awards each ranging from $1,000-$7,000.
Our selection is based on a combination of academic performance and demonstrated interest in the marketing field (classes, extracurricular activities, internships, etc).
Students applying for a Marketing EDGE Scholarship must...
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in the United States
- Have participated in at least one Marketing EDGE program (Collegiate ECHO, Collegiate Summit, Student Career Forum, or E-Learning Courses)
- Maintain a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate an interest in marketing (classes, internships, extracurricular activities)
- Have a related major (marketing, advertising, analytics, business, communications, economics, graphic design, psychology, mathematics, sociology, etc.)
Information about the 2019 Scholarship application will be available in the summer.
Meet Our 2018 Scholars
Congratulations to our 2018 scholarship recipients. Click here view this past year's scholars.
Direct your questions about Marketing EDGE scholarships to us at admin [at] marketingEDGE.org.