Participation in one of Marketing EDGE's programs gains you access to marketing scholarship awards each ranging from $1,000-$7,000.
Our selection is based on a combination of academic performance and demonstrated interest in the marketing field (classes, extracurricular activities, internships, etc).
Students applying for a Marketing EDGE Scholarship must...
- Be currently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in the United States
- Have participated in at least one Marketing EDGE program (Collegiate ECHO, Collegiate Summit, Student Career Forum, or E-Learning Courses)
- Maintain a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Demonstrate an interest in marketing (classes, internships, extracurricular activities)
- Have a related major (marketing, advertising, analytics, business, communications, economics, graphic design, psychology, mathematics, sociology, etc.)
The 2018 scholarship application is now open. The application deadline has been extended to Wednesday, November 14, 2018- 11:59 PM EST.
If you have created an account on our OpenWater portal for a past program, please login with the same credentials and you will be redirected to the scholarship application. If this is your first time on our registration portal, please create a new account. You will then be directed to the scholarship application.
Meet Our 2017 Scholars
Congratulations to our 2017 scholarship recipients. Click here to view this past year's scholars.
Direct your questions about Marketing EDGE scholarships to us at admin [at] marketingEDGE.org.